What is the Mystery Bloggers Award?
According to Okoto Enigma, The Mystery Bloggers Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blogs have magnetism, which not only captivates, inspires and motivates; but also adds to the knowledge of the readers. These bloggers are 1 of the best out there, and they deserve every nomination they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and do it with so much love and passion.
1. Put the award logo or image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the blog and provide a link as well.
5. Tell the readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10- 20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with 1 weird or funny question (specify).
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
Please, visit the blog of the creator of the award Okoto Enigma if you want to know anything more about it; at
https://sumaiyahsuniverse.wordpress.com/ please check out Sumaiya site ‘my rebellious world’. She writes about all international events and creates awareness on social topics. She is brilliant with words and has answered many questions with interesting details in her blogs.
Three things about me are:
I was a base ball captain of my team in school. I love the game. It was somehow not a popular game where I grew up. I often fought with boys when they were playing cricket to give me a turn to bat out of no where, they hated me for that. My son hates me for the same reason.
I used to play a traditional instrument somewhat like tabla but I like listening to flute, violin and a traditional instrument rubab.
I love coconut, on cake, in ice creams and chocolates. Coconut is my comfort food.
Summaya the answers to your questions are:
- If a king puts many precious things in front of you (money, land, diamonds, a ranking position); and asks you to choose 1. What would you choose?
Interesting enough..I would like to understand what is the reason behind?
Personally, I would love to rule my dreams, to be ranked as a freelance writer, with freedom of ideas and opinions.
• How can we change ourselves to contribute to a better world?
By being ourselves without succumbing to ever-changing pressures from the outer world… By aligning ourselves to authentic living if I may call it, followed by respecting others unconditionally… Humanity is the only solution to a better world.
•What in your opinion is the purpose of your life?
Well, Humn, now that’s an easy question. 🤔
Let me think… Think hard… Still thinking 🥴
All the roles that are woven around me mean a world to me. They serve a purpose.
As for me… My mind, physical self, my spiritual aspect they all have a different purpose, I try to match up with the correct dose each time.
Learning how to stay positive, grateful and happy without complaint is also one purpose that I strive for.
Writing is a purpose to be my true self. Without much or any influence.
I must stop my over thinking skills.. Enough purposes in one go..
• If you could be a fictional character; what would you like to be. And why?
If I could be a character of fiction I would love to be a round character, a strong personality, one who sees the goodness in all yet stands up to the tyrants. For all those boring, virtuous qualities I may have to be an old classical character, like an old lady in Shakespeare’s play…. with a touch of somewhat glamour, humour and fun element of the modern era. Sounds mysterious already…
• If you had 1 superpower; what would it be? (weird)
A weird question… asks for a weird answer…
Like all superheroes, I love the combination of having an angel and the devil element. To be good to the ones deserving and making the culprit feel bad.
Being a writer I believe I already have this power, to raise awareness, to speak the truth.
Thanks for helping me discover that superpower in a weird way 😶
My questions are:
1. What’s one things you’re afraid of that you think you shouldn’t be ?
2. If you could write a book what will it be about?
3. Are you a disciplined blogger who schedules the posts or do you work at your own pace?
4. What is your motivation for blogging?
5. What was an expedition or a plan that went all wrong in the weirdest way you expected?
In my opinion, my best posts are:
If you have still a moment to spare… please do check out a very short story, not a perfect mystery but something unexpected.
Thanks for reading. I struggle with answering questions but I must admit it is fun and exploration of its own kind. It helps me come out of the writer’s blockage. If you do intend to participate it will be an opportunity for other bloggers to know more about you and your blog.
Power to you 💪
happy blogging 🦋